Cats can be very laid back or very high strung, it just depends on the cat.
I have five cats. My one orange cat, Brooklyn, could lay in the same spot all day. The other cats in my house can step on him and he won’t even care. But on the other hand, my little calico, Luna, will freak out and leap out of bed if she hears a book slam in a different room.
Cat owners with furry friends that can be considered “chill” can play a fun little game with their pet called cat stacking.
The game is simple: see what you can stack on your cat. Some cats won’t have it and get up after one thing, little or big, has been placed on them.
Meanwhile, there are other cats who are perfectly content to just lay around while their owner stacks item after item on top of them. They are just too chill to care!
Have you ever seen anything like this before? Check out all of these insane cat stacking opportunities!
1. This cat enjoys his carrots
2. “Oh my god, they won’t stop staring at me!”
3. This cat had a little too much Taco Bell, then hit the bathroom for another stacking
4. The cats who stack together, stay together
5. This looks like a game of One Fish, Two Fish gone wrong
6. This cat is one second away from leaping onto their owner’s face
7. This cat who is surprised to find new friends
8. This cat looks like a computer that needs to be rebooted
9. This kitty is proud of their collection of markers
10. When sleeping, this cat doesn’t care. When awake, he is ~confused~
11. This kitty wants to know if their owner is almost done
12. Looks like someone is ready to make a move…
13. Thank god the glass isn’t full!
14. “Do you think your funny, mom?”
15. This cat won’t be happy when he wakes up!
16. “Would you like some afternoon tea?”
17. What a beautiful outdoor decoration!
Join your friends or be the first to like our page
18. This cat is unsure of whether he should be annoyed or impressed by these stacking skills
I’d never be able to get away with this with any of my cats! After stacking the first thing, they’d get up and run away.
Would your cats sit still if you tried this on them? Have you ever tried to do this before and gotten a picture of the cat stacking?
Please SHARE this with your friends and family on Facebook today.