As all parents know — kids can be picky eaters. This means that mealtime can be a bit tricky. Making sure there isn’t any crust on their sandwich or disguising vegetables to be more enticing; it’s all part of the parenting territory.
These hilarious parents might have to be sneaky and creative when it comes to feeding their kids but at least they have a sense of humor about it.
If you’re a parent, these tweets will either make you smile because you can relate or cringe because it’s a bit too real.
1. When kids take things way too literally.
2. She just doesn’t want to share.
3. So, it’s just an “M” then.
4. Many parents would completely agree.
5. This takes some serious guts.
6. This little girl is all of us.
7. You can’t argue with logic.
8. “Now go wash your hands.”
9. Never a predictable day when you’re a parent.
10. Sucks, doesn’t it, kid?
11. It builds their immune system.
12. It’s incredible, isn’t it?
13. If you’re not laughing, you’re crying.
14. There is no good or correct answer to that question.
15. Or cereal. Or a piece of fruit. Or a piece of chocolate.
16. Well, that’s an interesting to describe it.
18. He needs to have a backup shirt at all times.
19. A little duck poop won’t hurt, right?
20. I can relate so hard.
21. “The squares taste different than the triangles, Mom!”
22. No one can be made while eating cheese.
23. Why don’t you tell us how you really feel?
24. Another kid with sound logic.
25. Of course, there had to be a catch.
26. This is when a Costco membership comes in handy.
27. Just save yourself the time and throw the money directly in the trash.
28. It’s a painful process.
29. It’s worth asking.
30. Moms make the best snacks.
31. Seems Like A Very Effective Strategy
Follow your friends or be the first to join our group
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.