The law of attraction says that whatever you put out into the universe, you’ll attract back to you. It’s kind of like a cosmic boomerang, only it takes forever and you’ll probably never see any results.
Most of us poor folk know that thinking about being rich doesn’t make it so. But apparently, we’ve been missing the point. All we really need to do is wear our favorite t-shirts to make our dreams come true!
These 75 magical t-shirts prove the forces of good, evil, and the just plain hilarious are easily within reach! Just pop on your favorite shirt whenever you go out, and in no time you’ll see the power of perfect timing and synchronicity.
1) Do you believe in fate?
“I have had this shirt for two years, always wondered by the sleeves were black. Then I met this man at my college.”
2) “Lick it up”
But, at least this visual is safe for work. If it were like most high schools, there would be something else hand-drawn on that chair.
3) Well, that’s appropriate.
4) A chance encounter?
5) 4 strangers, same outfit
“Reminds me of an episode of a short lived show “The Black Donnellys.” They steal a truck thinking it is full of electronics only to find out its full of Hawaiian shirts. They abandon it in their, predominately Irish, neighborhood, and then for the rest of the episode almost everyone walking around in the background is wearing the exact same Hawaiian shirt.”
6) “My cousin met a Victoria’s Secret model at the airport.”
7) Right place, right time
8) At least he admits it
“I’m at the hospital discharging from my follow up and I see this kid and bust out laughing! Had to take his pic which made all the other people in the waiting room including his mom crack up!”
9) “Love having my fans support!! This little guy was pretty surprised when he turned around.”
10) “I dropped egg on my shirt this morning…”
11) “My friend went to Disneyland wearing the wrong shirt.”
12) “We all know that guy who had to one up everyone…”
13) Urban camouflage of Milwaukee
“You can forget about white after labor day. Construction gear is year round in Wiscompton.”
14) The guess the t-shirt worked
“This picture was taken at the 2012 Comic Con panel for “The Adventures of TinTin” panel. This man was one of the first people in the Q&A line. It was an awesome moment. You know what is even better? Peter Jackson took this picture.”
15) “One of my friends was walking in Tel Aviv with his Basic Instinct t-shirt when…”
16) The chicken brothers
“Mi hermano de pollo!! – Walking through Philadelphia I see this guy and tell him, “Hey man, nice shirt.” He responds, “Nice shorts.” Heads exploded.”
17) Showdown at the supermarket.
18) “Many years ago my dad got to meet Christopher Reeve. The Man of Steel did not appreciate his shenanigans.”
19) “This person wore the right shirt today.”
20) “My dog and I match the Fallout shirt I’m wearing.”
“Now we just need to put this picture on a t-shit and have another guy wear it and take a picture with his dog.”
21) “So my friend checked into a random hotel, and then this happened.”
22) That moment you realize what you’re both wearing.
23) “My dad took a selfie in front of this man with a “Stop taking selfies” t-shirt on.”
24) “My dad wore this shirt out to Father’s Day supper. He works in IT. Our Waitress was not impressed.”
“Error 404: Food order not found without spit.”
25) “I didn’t realize until after the picture was taken that my shirt was getting lucky.”
26) It’s like something out of a movie.
27) “My brother accidentally wore the same outfit as my daughters birthday present.”
28) Owwww, ma nek!
29) “Never have I seen a shirt so true, until I put this one on my kid.”
30) “”Hi, I’m Geor – oh, you’re wearing a shirt of my face.”
“I always wondered what it would be like to be so famous that there are t-shirts, posters, or action figures of you. I think I would get crazy narcissistic and fill up my house with that shit.”
31) Funny coincidence, or…?
32) “So my friend was in a restaurant wearing a Bill Murray tee-shirt when…”
33) Another glitch in the Matrix?
34) “Well this pretty much made my day.”
35) “It’s like looking into an unhappy mirror…”
“A buddy of mine was wearing this Ron Swanson shirt I made for him and met Ron Swanson himself tonight! This is the pinnacle of my own personal Swanson Pyramid of Greatness.”