Cats are moody and that’s no secret. They don’t even try to hide that fact. Some of them proudly show how mean they can get.
Despite that, cats are still lovable creatures. It’s one of the reasons why their humans can’t stop showering them with gifts. Even if they don’t show any gratitude or appreciation, they still get treats and special treatments.
As proof, here are 40 cats showing how much they don’t like their humans’ gifts.
1. Oh so comfy
2. He’s mocking you
3. Toy, bed, who cares
4. I’ll sleep…right here
5. The cat condo seems to be a hit
6. Thank you for the box
7. Just do whatever you want
8. It’s a sunshade now
9. What a jerk
10. Jungle cat’s watching you from the tree
11. Don’t waste your money
12. “It’s just what I wanted”
13. Who needs cat toys?
14. The floor’s so comfy
15. Don’t tell me what to do
16. “This is my box”
17. Finally, a solution
18. I hate your bed and I hate you
19. He’ll use it how he wants to use it
20. He prefers the homemade version
21. Have a comfy bed but prefer toilet paper
22. Who needs cat toys when you can have kid toys?
23. Doesn’t want toys, has his own
24. They don’t care about their climbing tower
25. Really, cat?
26. I’ll sleep in this garbage, thanks
27. Has a bed, prefers the pizza
28. As long as you’re comfortable
29. They found the best seat in the house
30. Doesn’t want toys, just underpants
31. Thanks for the new bed.
32. Just nap on the toilet paper
33. Two water bowls? No thanks
34. Now this is a bed
35. It’s an edible bed
36. What litter box?
His human took off his shorts before giving him a bath to make sure they don’t end up soaking. Unfortunately, the cat had other plans about the shorts. Instead of going straight to his litter box, he chose to pee on his human’s precious shorts.
37. His safe place
Most cats like to go to their beds or jump to a higher place whenever they feel threatened. Well, this cat’s a bit different. Whenever he’s terrified of the vacuum cleaner, he gets inside this bin to watch his “enemy” move around the house.
38. Too much
This cat loves his cat door so much that he always uses it. As you can see in the photo, he’s quite obsessed with it.
39. He doesn’t care.
He’s quite selfish, right? He’s clearly not into sharing things with the other cats at home.
40. Showing gratitude
Well, it’s not clear if this cat’s showing gratitude or she’s just showing his human the kind of gifts he likes to receive.