Dirt is, unfortunately, a part of life. Whether you own or rent a house, you know how fast things can become gross. Sometimes, you might even wonder if there’s a way to avoid messes.
The simple answer is…no. Bacteria, dust, mold, and moisture all come together to make things dirty. There’s no escaping it.
They say that laundry is a never-ending task, but let’s face it, that applies to just about every chore. While that might feel discouraging think about it this way. There’s nothing more satisfying than cleaning something that’s really dirty.
By the way, some experts say that cleaning in the fall is just as important as it is in the spring. In other words, don’t deep clean just once a year. Roll up your sleeves and tackle all that dirt. Not only will it be good for your mental health, but it’ll also keep you in good physical health.
Regular cleaning isn’t always fun, but it’s important. Doing a deep clean is so satisfying. Talk about job satisfaction when you see the results before your eyes.
In the meantime, check out these times when people totally transformed something just by cleaning it. Maybe it’ll motivate you to get cleaning, too.
1. Who knew those stones were colored?
2. That bench wasn’t green…
3. Now it’s a perfect place for the dog
4. But did you run while you did it?
5. Most satisfying job ever
6. How to clean and win a fight at the same time
7. It’s safer now, too
8. If you don’t power wash a nature scene on a dam, what are you doing?
9. Why not have some fun?
10. That’s 134 years of grime
11. This is what a hoarders house looked like before
12. Five years of dirt – gone in an instant
13. They brought the colors back to life
14. It’s amazing how dirty those old buildings can get.
15. A lake cabin restored to new
16. Thanks for keeping customers safe
17. Why is this so satisfying?
18. These old chairs look brand new
19. What happens if you turn them over?
21. This is a much nicer view
22. Whoops, wrong house
23. It makes a huge difference
24. It took a toothbrush to clean this ceiling fixture
25. He was too excited to put his shoes on
26. Suit up and wash the whole house
27. Now get started on those plants
28. Having just a little too much fun
29. This is such a relief
30. Pressure washers get everything off
31. It’s a completely new driveway
32. Who knew the roof was red?
33. Five years of gunk
34. Now it’s a beautiful place to relax