Luckily, there are all sorts of simple tricks you can use to spruce things up a little bit. We’ve gathered 60 of the best ones to share with you today.
Not only will you learn all sorts of creative ways to hide ugly items, but you’ll discover tons of other fun decorating and storage hacks too. If you’d like to free up some much-needed space in your home and give your rooms a new energy, this is a list that you don’t want to miss. Which one of these hacks is your favorite?
1. Put dog bowls inside furniture.
2. Cover drapery rods with cornices.
3. Cover your cords.
4. Use cords as hair.
5. Put routers in boxes.
6. Install drawers under the stairs.
7. Hollow out a book.
8. Use a metal grate or glass window.
9. Utilize invisible bookshelves.
10. Hide pipes with blinds.
11. Convert computer wires into power lines.
12. Create a chalkboard.
13. Keep soaps on a cake stand.
14. Hang jewelry behind a painting.
15. Disguise an alarm.
16. Make vines out of your power cords.