It’s easy to get distracted by excitement and sheer “adorableness” when adopting a new furry friend. So much so that sometimes we forget how much of a responsibility we are taking on. Although, in some ways, our pets are just like us- they are also very different. They require a lot of different things to maintain their overall health and hygiene.
But besides regular care, there are just some things with cats that it is said you should never do, or at least try to avoid.
These are the 50 things you should never do to your cat to ensure your cat is living the best life they can with you.
11. Avoid Giving Your Cat Raw Meat, Seafood, and Cooked Tuna
12. Don’t Give Your Cat Medication Meant For Humans Or Dogs
13. Don’t Shave Your Cat
14. Don’t “Free Feed” Your Cat
15. Never Give Your Cat Animal Bones To Chew Or Eat
6. Avoid Feeding Cats Cow’s Milk
7. Avoid Feeding Your Cat Only Dry Food
8. Avoid Teaching Your Cat “Hand Play”
9. Avoid Letting Your Cat Play With Yarn Or String
10. Never Force Attention Onto Your Cat
1. Don’t Bring Plants Into Your Home Without Checking Them First