We all love our pets, but some people go above and beyond to make sure their fur babies live lavishly with some pretty thoughtful customized gifts, luxury treatments, and even psychic consultations. Check out these incredibly spoiled pets who are living a pampered life!
1) This woman who took inspiration from Harry Potter, and made it better
She had a custom room built under the stairs especially for her Chihuahua, complete with furniture art, and a special hanger for his little sombrero.
Also please note the mini-version of the famous ‘Dogs Playing Poker’ piece by Cassius Marcellus Coolidge.
2) This creative quilter
This proud pet grandma took the time to create this custom mat for Buster’s food and water bowls.
She even personalized it and left a heartfelt message. Oh, my heart!
3) This woman who loves personalized pillows
“I have an embroidery shop and, every year, a lady comes in with her dog so that they can pick out a new, personalized pillow for the dog. She confers with the dog regarding fabric, color, and font choices. Oh, and the dog has earrings, a tiara, and wears a tutu.” – Chogie Pookie
Earrings??? How does that work?
4) This Dad who helped his daughter build an entire hamster playground
“My tiny dwarf hamster is back again. This time Chicken (yup, that’s her name) is exploring her handmade playground. Watch her slide, swing and play. Thanks Dad, for helping me build the playground.” – AprilsAnimals
The popsicle stick fence kills me!
5) This woman who built her dog a wardrobe
Look at all of those! He must have enough options to wear something new every day for a month.
He’s such a handsome boy! Looks like he’s ready to crush his job interview.
6) Anyone who visits this specialist in Japan for a “pawdicure”
“Sase uses nail color formulated for dogs with more pigment to cover darker claws. It’s supposedly safe even if dogs lick it. She charges between 3,000 to 5,000 yen ($35-58) to do both front and back paws, and says she gets a lot of requests to do up dog’s claws to match their owner’s nail jobs.” – Alice Gordenker
7) This person who takes care of strays even though they’re allergic
He can’t bring them inside, so he built these little guys a shelter outside so they don’t get too cold in the winter.
8) This person who needs to be more specific
He told his wife he was building a new bed frame. She didn’t realize it wouldn’t be for their bed.
9) This doggo’s parents who made him his own hammock
Their DIY project was flawless. Has a dog ever looked so comfortable? He’s melting into the thing!
10) This person who couldn’t adopt all the dogs, but wanted to help them find homes
Instead of pampering her own pets, this clever animal lover used her creative skills to make rescue dogs look irresistible to anyone visiting the shelter.
I’m sure it helped these beauties find loving homes! How could you say no to this face?
11) This owner who couldn’t leave their dog at home
They must have been worried about the little guy getting cold or tired… but that didn’t stop them from bringing him along on the adventure!
12) These pet parents that built bean his own chair and table tray
“Bean developed an autoimmune disease that requires him to eat upright. We built him this chair to help. This is how he waits for his food now.” – djblackout
I would die for Bean.
13) This dad who “hates” cats
“My dad, who hates cats, built bunkbeds for my boys.”
Oh yeah, I build beds for everyone I hate too.
14) This pure man who rescues pups and gives them train rides
“This is the coolest guy he rescues stray dogs and every morning he takes them for a train ride by our building, i finally got the courage up to ask if I could take his pic!” – Tiffany Johnson
Thank you for your service – this is the pic we all needed.
You can support this amazing man by contributing to his pet expenses on the GoFundMe page.
15) This owner that wanted to help their dog with arthritis
They built a little automated “bus” to take their old pup up and down the stairs! This is true love.
16) This chef who loves a good sushi date
I’m too cheap to buy sushi-grade fish for myself… but this guy really splurged to treat his felines to some quality Japanese cuisine.
They even have the authentic experience of sitting at the bar and watching as it’s prepared!
17) This cat grandma who likes to spoon feed her grand baby
“My mom feeds the cat baby food off of a spoon while the cat sits in her lap. It’s “bonding” and she expects cat sitters to do it too when she’s out of town.” – milesbw
18) This person who built a custom bike for their dogs
They look so pleased with this invention! I wonder if their owner has patented the idea…
19) This creative hairstylist who found her niche market
Apparently this pretty girl doesn’t have any interest in regular dog things – she just likes to be pampered. Her mother has certainly obliged.
20) This kid who didn’t want his cat to be left alone
This kid didn’t want to let the cat out of the bag (…get it?) but his Mom knew something was up and figured it out before he could make it to the bus.
A valiant effort, kid.
21) This dedicated lizard mom
She didn’t just give him a hammock… but a matching pillow too!
22) This cool cat mom who made a fort
She built an entire pillow fort for her cat to lounge in. Pretty cute! I want one too.
23) These people devoted to their more… unusual pets
“My grandparents built their goats a playground” – Nipplosis
One might say they built a playground for… the kids. You know I had to do it.
24) This person who gave their cat the gift of permanent Christmas
Their cat loved the Christmas tree (what cat doesn’t?) and was sad when it was put away every year. So her owner came up with a solution – a Christmas tree simulation. She can hardly tell the difference I’m sure!
25) This person who really doesn’t want their cat to be sad
“My cat loves to sleep in the sun, but there are a lot of gray days where I live, so he doesn’t get as much as he’d like. I bought him a SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder) lamp so that he could have sunshine on a December evening if he wanted it. He loves it. I’ll switch it on for him and he just basks in it. I also built him a tiny armchair, which he ignores.” – TinyBitOdd
Ah cats. Always so ungrateful. But there’s no denying they love sunlight!
26) This person who must make a lot of trips to Build-A-Bear
“He has a wardrobe thanks to my discovery when I was younger that clothes from Build-A-Bear fit most cats perfectly. We actually have matching sweatshirts.” – neverendeavour
27) This person who underestimated how much cats love a simple box
“I once spent 2 weeks in my garage building a cat-sized wooden train with carriage out of spare wood that we had just so I can put my cat in the carriage and pull him around. Needless to say after many splinters, hammered thumbs, and hours worked: he didn’t stay in it for more than a couple of seconds.” – LiloWithSepticaemia
Oh no after all that effort!
28) This guy who wanted his dogs to have their own home
“My dad decided our old, store-bought dog house was too small, so he made this.” – Talktalktalker
This looks nicer than my current apartment… think their dad could build one for me?
29) This person who threw a pool party for their dog and his mates
If this isn’t what’s waiting for me on the other side of the pearly gates, I don’t want it.
30) And this person who had a birthday party for her pups
Somehow this is more tame than the last one… but simultaneously more extreme. All the planning, the cake, the outfits, the balloons, the toys. Such planning!
31) Anyone who takes their pet to this psychic
Madrette the Paw Reader is a real thing. She claims to be able to communicate with dogs and helps the owner understand what the their pet may need.
While reading for a dog on Nat Geo’s TV series “Spoiled Rotten Pets“, she interpreted that Toto needs more freedom and more attention, if you can believe it.
“She wants to run naked on the beach. Just once in a while, make sure that she feels that she’s being put first … I think she would really like a mommy-and-me day,” – Madrette
32) These people who threw a lavish wedding for their dogs
This wasn’t just some kids playing in a basement. These owners threw a wedding that cost more than $150,000 for their beloved dogs. That amount won them a Guinness World Record!
The wedding also doubled as a benefit for the Humane Society of New York, so at least that crazy amount of money was doing some good!
33) This person who rescued a trash panda
Pumpkin was rescued in the Bahamas by a family with two dogs. He now lives like one of the pups and gets to indulge in treats like avocados!
I can’t even afford avocados!
34) This woman who got her dog a car
Not just any car…. a BMW. The Upper East Side of Manhattan is tooooo much. I have no words.
35) This dog mom who’s trying to teach their dog a good work ethic
She bought him a little laptop so he can pretend he’s working! Absolutely adorable. They match.
36) This owner who got their pet a first class ticket
Sorry, not first class. A PRIVATE JET. Would I trade lives with this dog? Maybe.
37) This YouTuber who organized an easter egg hunt for her dogs
Complete with the Easter Bunny costume and everything. I wonder if they recognized her.
38) This doting owner who gave their dog a relaxing bubble bath
The Princess Leia hair towel kills me! So zen.