Kids can be so funny when it comes to drawing, saying, or doing things that are completely innocent, but seem very naughty to our dirty minds.
When they make ceramic taco fish that look suspiciously like lady parts or run around waving the “golden ticket” condom wrapper they picked up off the floor, it’s hard not to spit out your coffee!
Perspective, of course, is everything.
So, when you look at these 50 different times that kids did something that could be considered NSF, remember that they’ve done nothing wrong. We’re the ones who have our minds in the gutter!
1) “I found my son sitting like this today.”
“Sure, when he does it it’s cute. When I do it everyone’s all ‘that’s not a mannequin, pervert!'”
3) “My girlfriends 6 year old son started screaming “I found the golden ticket!!” Repeatedly as he ran up to her holding this.”
4) “My 8 week old son always stares at my boobs after I get out of the shower. This was his expression this morning.”
“Somebody photoshop a gold chain and chest hair on this baby!”
5) “So my daughter made pancakes and experienced a stray splatter.. :)”
6) “My little brother wanted to be a dinosaur for Halloween. I think he’s doing it right.”
“Everyone that clicked on this is on the FBI watch list now.”
7) “My nephew made an “egg tower” to take to school for Easter.”
“To be that boys teacher. Do you know how many times we have to step outside to gather our wits when we see this stuff?!”
8) “My sister is quite the speller.”
9) “At Disney, daughter said ‘Mom take a picture of me giving Rafiki a kiss.'”
“We literally thought “oh, she’s gonna hug him or something….no biggie….” nope…I wanted to crawl into a hole and die.”
10) “Best accidental photobomb ever.”
“Ah, the traditional greeting of small children and animals to adult men: shot to the unit.”
11) When I grow up I want to be just like mommy!
12) “My friends daughter drew him a “giraffe” in school today… What do you guys think?”
“I think that should go up on their fridge and never come down until after she’s graduated from high school and out of the house.”
13) “My friend’s kid got princess boob at every meet and greet.”
14) “She doesn’t understand why she can’t bring her jump rope to school tomorrow…”
When mom was asked why she bought this jump rope in the first place, she replied:
“It didn’t look bad from the front and honestly, I wasn’t really paying that much attention. Until we got home and my husband asked why she had a penis jump rope.”
15) “Found this old photo of my little brother.”
“And in that moment, he realized that the only woman who had ever loved him had been torn from his life forever.”
16) “My little sister (6) drew a picture of a shark on my dad’s head.”
17) This little piggy went to the market…
18) Wait, that’s not a bracelet!
19) I think we know what kind of doctor she wants to be when she grows up.
20) “My nephew got away from me at the thrift store today. I found him like this.”
21) My son found my “fishing rods”
“Just be glad he wasn’t going through the garbage looking for more fishing rods. Might have attracted a shark.”
22) “My friend’s nephew made this birdhouse at camp…”
“This is priceless, and should be kept around for the days when your nephew reaches that “Mother you’re embarrassing me” stage.”
23) It’s my cat, Cosmo!
“The other kindergarten kids drew rainbows, my 5 year old daughter drew this…”
24) “Kids drawing of a volcano.”
25) It’s obviously a lighthouse.
“I worked a kindergarten graduation service a couple of years ago where the kids drew their own programs. I had to save this one, obviously it’s a lighthouse.”
26) “My uncle’s a firefighter. One of the kids they rescued drew up a thank you note…”
27) “My 5 year old came running out of school waving this around this last year. He said it was a rocket.”
28) “So called “taco fish” art project my daughter brought home.”
29) “We went to a family day out at the local and there were face painters there.”
30) “And one night while we were listening to old school rap he drew two turn tables. I was just glad he didn’t draw a microphone too.”
31) “My 4-year-old’s biscuit making! Nobody ate it, it just didn’t seem right.”
32) “My 9 year old sister came out of her room and said that she made “cotton candy” out of balloons..”
“Not sure who the clown is that taught her that, but I predict a visit from the authorities…”
33) “So, my son won this fishing trophy…”
34) When Donald Duck goes wrong
35) “Neighbor kid getting a little too handsy with my daughter…”
“Yeah, I reached second base before kindergarten. Get at me.”
36) “What a lovely drawing dear.”
“Haha “scissors.” That totally looks like a banana and two oranges.”
37) A drawing of a happy horse family
38) “This is my daughter Billie’s drawing of a fox running away from an alien!”
39) “My kid’s drawing about her first day of kindergarten: her teacher. It’s pretty accurate.”
“I’m going to need a picture of the teacher to confirm.”
40) It’s a word, look it up!
“My son started prep this year , while doing puzzles he started trying to make words . He puts this one together and asked me what word he made ? …..Ummmm”