Anyone who has worked in the service industry will tell you different stories of the customers they’ve served. Some are touching, some are funny and some are just annoying and frustrating. Some of the frustrating stories involve the end of the dining experience, the tips.
Do you know anyone like this who fits the bill?
1. A Business Card And $11 On A $700 bill
It was almost the last call when two young women came in, sat at the bar of an exclusive resort, and ordered two glasses of wine and appetizers for them. They chatted with the bartender, told him he was in the wrong industry and to join them in their line of work, where one of them just bought a Bentley. When they finished their wine, they ordered a $500 bottle of 2006 Louis Roederer Cristal Brut Champagne. They stayed an hour past closing time but the bartender didn’t mind because these were high rollers. Their bill came to $700, which they charged to their room. He was so excited to see how much tip he was going to get from these millionaires! But when he opened it, all he got was $11 and a business card.
2. Fake Money, like this $20 Religious Pamphlet
3. Guys Number On A Napkin
4. Fortune But No Cookie
5. Tipped With A Condolence Card
6. Tipped With Weed
7. Punch Card For Free Coffee
8. It’s The Government’s Fault
9. A Pile Of Pennies
10. Swear Words
11. Snarky Judgments
12. Negative Total
13. Raging Insults
14. $1 Tip For Being Attractive
15. Stiffed On Christmas Eve
16. She Didn’t Give Her Number, He Gave Her This Tip
17. Unlimited Refills For These Teens
18. Dined And Dashed On Thanksgiving
19. We Didn’t Order Gratuity
20. Steak Sucked
21. 72 Cents And A Wet Surprise On The Seats
22. Eight-Hour Meal, $800 bill, $0 tip
23. Just Like Obama’s Redistribution Plan
24. Don’t Shove Your Religion!
25. Stop Eating Bitch!
26. Using The Dead To Get Out Of Tipping
27. Broke Single Mom? Really?
28. Broke College Student But Can Afford $23 Sushi
29. Did You Know You Can Use An Umbrella When It Rains?
30. Condom Giveaway At The Carwash
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Join your friends or be the first to like our page