Sleeping in cramped dorms, eating ramen noodles, “grocery shopping” in the dining hall — college years are a time for being frugal.
And while college students might be broke, that gives them the opportunity to be wildly creative.
These 35 photos prove that students are putting their educations to work when it comes to improvising.
Some of these ideas are totally genius!
1. Blizzard fridge
2. No trash can? No problem.
3. No one will suspect a thing
4. You work with what you got
5. Porch furniture of champions
6. When lazy meets genius
7. When you hate doing the dishes
8. Makeshift cups
9. Wait, what happened to the couch in the first place?!
10. Let me guess, engineering major?
11. Curtain hanger win or fail? We’re not sure.
12. College ingenuity at its finest
13. Milk is expensive, okay?
14. That’s actually pretty clever
15. From a distance, you can’t even tell
16. Why don’t college kids own a proper pot?
17. Who needs candles?
18. A bookshelf made of books
19. Sweeping the floor: college edition
20. Those nickles add up
21. Get a grip
22. Seems safe
23. Writing utensils
24. Dorm room hot tub
25. Handheld microwave
26. Pop goes the fire alarm
27. Good luck getting that on the roll
28. It’s their one and only plate
29. Pretty amazing actually
30. They “fixed” the shower
31. Bowls are overrated
32. Grill shopping
33. Cheese warmer
34. Pizza warmer
35. Surround sound
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.