Haunted houses: you either love them or you hate them.
There are many different kinds of people in the world, some who are thrill-seekers and others who would rather avoid taking risks. Haunted house experiences are clearly designed for the former—and lately these experiences seem to be in an arms race with one another, constantly getting scarier and scarier. One of these houses is the Nightmare Fear Factory in Niagara Falls, Canada. Although many people have signed up for the experience thinking themselves ready, photographic evidence taken by the park suggests otherwise.
With no further ado, here are 30 pictures of some of its most frightened guests.
1. These guys making a choo-choo train of terror.
2. Who’s more scared, the guy in the middle or the guy on the right?
3. The girl on the far right’s expression is priceless.
4. The leader of this group probably wouldn’t hold up well under interrogation.
5. A boyfriend’s duty is to hold it together in times of crisis.
6. Dad, I thought you were going to protect me!
7. At least this dad is having fun!
8. Everyone is pretty equally terrified in this one.
9. In the choice between fight or flight, this guy chose flight.
10. And so did this guy.
11. I think they call this the human shield technique.
12. Not even the hats can protect these ladies.
13. The guy on the right actually seems pretty into it.
14. This one almost looks like a dance move.
15. The purse holding is a nice touch in this one.
16. Unlike some of the others, these three got pretty close to whatever was scaring them!
17. Getting scared is always better when you have a friend.
18. Scare photo or conga line?
19. The girl in the back of the line is our favorite.
20. This guy looks like he just saw something he can never unsee.
21. You can tell that these guys are at least having a little fun.
22. No matter how scared you get, you’re not allowed to strangle your girlfriend.
23. Mixed in with the terror is a little bit of delight, maybe?
24. I think we’re going most fun to least fun from left to right.
25. The guy in front kind of looks like he’s a monster in this one.
26. The couple that scares together, stays together.
27. Hold hands with me, bro!
28. Every family goes through a haunted house the same way.
29. It’s an interesting angle on this one.
30. The face on the guy in the front? True fear right there.
Follow your friends or be the first to join our group
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.
Source: Facebook/Nightmares Fear Factory