Looking for a delicious and easy-to-prepare recipe? Look no further. This snack is simple and will satisfy any chocolate cravings.
You can literally make this great tasting fudge with just two ingredients and five minutes of preparation time. This recipe is great for beginners who are exploring new chocolate dessert recipes. Another perk about this recipe is the fact that you can change it to fit your taste buds! You can add in nuts, dried fruits, candies, or anything you want.
Did I mention how easy it was to make this great tasting fudge? All you really is need is two ingredients and a microwave! Let’s get to it.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 3 cups of milk chocolate chips
- 8 x 8 baking tin
- Pour condensed milk and milk chocolate chips into large mixing bowl.
- Microwave mixing bowl with contents inside for 1 minute on high.
- Thoroughly mix the condensed milk and chocolate chips until it starts to look like fudge.
- Take an 8×8 pan and line it with aluminum foil. Grease the foil.
- Pour in batter and spread it out evenly.
- Put it in the fridge to cool for about 2-3 hours.
- Remove from the fridge. Remove the foil, and cut them up into little bite-sized pieces.
I can’t stress enough about how easy it is to make this recipe. It only takes a few minutes to make and the taste is on par with the ones you buy at the grocery store!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.